BPSC APO Mains 2021: Online Registration begins, Apply Now for 553 Posts @bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar BPSC APO Vacancy 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC Are Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination APO Mains Exam 2021. Those Candidates Who Are Qualified in Pre Exam Can Fill the Mains Online Form 2021.
BPSC APO Recruitment 2021, Bihar PSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2021, How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer, Competitive Examination, Bihar BPSC Asst. Prosecution Officer Vacancy 2021 Notification, BPSC APO Vacancy, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria BPSC APO Exam 2021, Online Application Notification Exam Date 2021, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Cut-off Marks, Bihar APO Vacancy 2021.
- Application Begin: 07/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21/02/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 26/02/2020
- Complete Form Last Date: 06/03/2020
- Over Age / Merged List Available: 17/09/2020
- Exam Date: 07/02/2021
- Admit Card Available: 26/01/2021
- Answer Key Available: 20/02/2021
- Pre Result Available: 27/04/2021
- Mains Application Begin: 12/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 04/06/2021
- Receipt Hard Copy Last Date: 11/06/2021
- General /BC/EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST /: 150/-
- Bihar Domicile Female: 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as of 01/08/2019
- Maximum Age For Male: 21 Years
- Minimum Age For Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age For Female: 21 Years
- Minimum Age For Female: 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Vacancy Details 553 Post
- Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination 2020: Total 553 Pos
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB 3Year / 5 Years) in Any Recognized University in India.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam &
BPSC APO 2021 Mains Exam Pattern
BPSC APO selection procedure of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the pre-prelims Exam, mains Exam, and interviews. Candidates, who will qualify in prelims will be qualified for mains. The candidates who pass the mains exam will be going for an interview. The Assistant Prosecution Officer Mains Exam 2021 will be 800 Marks for 3 hours duration. The exam pattern can be checked in the table below.
|1.||Hindi Language||100||3 hours|
|2.||General Studies||100||3 hours|
|3.||English Language||100||3 hours|
|4.||Indian Evidence Act, 1872||150||3 hours|
|5.||Indian Penal Code, 1860||150||3 hours|
|6.||Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973||150||3 hours|
|7.||Other Laws||150||3 hours|
How to Fill Form Online
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna Latest APO Recruitment 2020 Mains Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 12/05/2021 to 04/06/2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bihar BPSC APO Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Candidates Have Valid Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Candidate Fill Personal & Contact Details in Form. Candidates Received Login Details via Email.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All, Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.
Apply Online (Mains)
Download Notification (Mains)
Download Pre Result
Download Final Answer Key