BPSSC Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020
BPSSC Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission
BPSSC Bihar Police Range Officer Recruitment / Vacancy 2020: 43 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off and Full Notification
Advt No. : 02/2020 Short Details of Notification
BPSSC Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission Invite Online Application Form For Post of Forest Range Officer. Eligible candidates who wants to fill the application form online please read full notification carefully before apply.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Start : 13/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/09/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 16/09/2020
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS: 700/-
- SC / ST : 400/-
- Online Mode Candidates Pay the Examination Fee with Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age as on : 01/08/2020
- Minimum Age: 21
- Maximum Age: 42 Years (Male)
- Maximum Age: 45 Years ( Female)
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Eligibility / Qualification
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Science with Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology OR BCA Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Range Officer :- 43 Post | Gen:- 25 | EWS:- 04 | OBC:- 09 | SC:- 01 | ST:- 01 | BC:- 01 | BC Female:- 02
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Selection Producer
Forest Range Officer Selection Producer
- Written Exam:- 1st Paper 100 MCQ Type Question 100 Marks, Hindi Paper 50 Question 100 Marks & each Wrong Answer Their Will Deduct 0.2 Marks.
- 2nd Paper General Awareness 100 MCQ Question 300 Marks each Wrong Answer Their Will be Deduct 0.3 Marks.
- Interview:- 50 Marks
- Physical Test PET
- Medical Test
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Physical Eligibility
- Height:- 163 CMS
- Chest:- 79-84 CMS
- Walking:- 25 Km in 4 Hours
- Height:- 150 CMS
- Walking:- 14 Km in 4 Hours.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Pay Scale / Salary
- Forest Range Officer :- Level-6:- Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400
How To Fill Form
- BPSSC Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission Invite Online Application Form For Post of Forest Range Officer.Eligible Candidates Can Apply Between 13/08/2020 to 16/09/2020.
- Before Apply Online Application Form Eligible Candidates Read the Notification Carefully.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.