HSSC Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online, Vacancy, Syllabus, Salary
HSSC SI Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission and Haryana Police HP Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of Sub Inspector Male / Female Advt No. 03/2021 Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Haryana Police Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 19/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02/07/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 06/07/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Physical Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : 150/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : 75/-
- Payment Mode : Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
HSSC SI Vacancy Details
Sub Inspector – Total 465 Posts
- Male – 400 (Gen-144, SC-72, BCA-56, BCB-32, EWS-40, ESM-GEN-28, ESMSC-8, ESM-BCA-8, ESM-BCB-12)
- Female – 65 (Gen-24, SC-12, BCA-09, BCB-05, EWS-06, ESM-GEN:05, ESMSC-01, ESM-BCA-01, ESM-BCB-02)
- Candidates have graduation degree from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- candidates have Hindi / Sanskrit as a Subject in Class 10 Level.
- Height Male : 170 CMS | Reserve Category Male : 168 CMS
- Height Female : 158 CMS | Reserve Category Female : 156 CMS
- Chest Male : 83-87 CMS | Reserve Category : 81-85 CMS
- Running Male : 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes.
- Running Female : 1 KM in 6 Minutes.
- Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising objective type questions
- Physical Screening Test (Qualifying nature)
- Physical Measurement Test
HSSC Haryana SI Salary
Rs 35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.
How to Fill Form Online
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Sub Inspector Daroga Male / Female Recruitment 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 19/06/2021 to 02/07/2021.
- Candidates Read the Notification Before Apply the Online Application Form in HSSC Police Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates Have Valid Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Candidate Fill Personal & Contact Details in Form. Candidates Received Login Details via Email.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All, Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.