Indian Army Women GD Soldier Vacancy 2020
Join Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena)
Indian Army Women GD General Duty Solider Recruitment / Vacancy 2020: 99 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, PET,Exam, Result, Syllabus, Answer Key Date and Full Notification
General Duty Soldier Women Recruitment 2020 Notification
Indian Army Join Indian Army Bhartiya Sena Invite Online Application Form for Post of Women GD General Duty Solider in Indian Army. Eligible Candidates Read Notification and Apply Online Application Form @ Indian Army Official Website Join Indian Army
Indian Army Women GD Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Begin :27/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/08/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 31/08/2020
- Course Start : October 2020
- Fee Structure:- General / OBC : ₹00/-.
- SC / ST / PH : ₹00/-.
No Application Fee.
Age as on : 01/10/1999 to 01/04/2003
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
Indian Army Women GD Eligibility / Qualification
- Only Women Candidates Apply.
- Candidates Pass Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates Score Minimum 45% Aggregate Marks.
Join Indian Army Physical Eligibility
Only Female Candidate
- Height :- 152 CMS
- Running :- 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes 30 Seconds
- Long Jump : 10 Feet
- High Jump : 03 Feet
Exam Conducted Rally Venue
Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune.
How To Fill Online Application Form
- Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena) Women GD Recruitment 2020. Only Women Candidate Can Apply Between 27/07/2020 to 31/08/2020
- For Apply Online Candidates Visit www.sarkariresultjobs.in Portal and Click Given Link.
- Before Apply Online Application Form Eligible Candidates Read the Notification Carefully of Indian Army GD Recruitment 2020.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.