Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 (Oct 2021 Batch) Apply Online
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2021: Join Indian Army Released Online Application Form for the Short Service Commission SSC Technical 57 Men and 28 Women October 2021 Batch. Those Candidates Who Are Eligible in the Recruitment in Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online. How to Apply for Indian Army SSC, Check Eligibility Criteria Age Limit & Apply Online. Indian Army 57th SSC Tech Men Vacancy, Indian Army 28th SSC Tech Women Vacancy.
Join Indian Army (Bhartiya Sena)
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin:25/05/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 23/06/2021 up to 03 PM only
- Last Date Complete Form: 23/06/2021
- Course Start: October 2021
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / Female : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form
Age Limit as on 01/10/2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Between: 02/10/1994 to 01/10/2001.
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age
as of 01 Oct 2021
Vacancy Details 191 Post
- Short Service Commission 57 Men Various Post: 175 Post
- Short Service Commission 28 Women Various Post: 14 Post
- For Widows of Defence Personnel Only SSC(W) Tech: 1 Post
- For Widows of Defence Personnel Only SSC(W)(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC): 1 Post
- Candidates Have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Related Trade / Post.
- More Details Read Notification.
For Widows of Defence Personnel Only
- SSC(W) Tech: Candidates have B.E./ B. Tech in any tech stream
- SSC(W)(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC): Candidates have Graduation in any stream
Trade Wise Vacancy Details with Eligibility
Civil/ Building Construction Technology
Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Communication
Micro Electronics & Microwave
Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace
Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation
Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt
|Rank||Level||(Pay in ₹)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200-2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Level 16||2,05,400-2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|MSP to the Officers from the rank of Lt to Brig||15,500/- per month (fixed)|
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academy i.e. during training period at OTA||Level 10||56,100/-per month*|
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Medical Exam
- Application form (To be downloaded from www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Self-attested copy of Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self-attested copy of Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Self-attested copy of Degree Certificate and Marksheet.
- Part II Order of marriage.
- Part II Order of demise of husband.
- The initial report of Battle/ Physical casualty.
- Detailed report of Battle/ Physical casualty.
- Battle/ Physical Casualty Certificate.
How Can Apply Online for Indian Army SSC Technical
- Visit the Official Website of the Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.