NTPC Recruitment 2020 Engineering Executive Trainees 2020 Through GATE 2020 | NTPC Jobs 2020
Post Name: Engineering Executive Trainees
Total Vacancy: 100 Post
- Electrical:- 30
- Mechanical:- 45
- Electronics/ Instrumentation:- 25
- Online Registration on NTPC:- 16/06/2020
- Last Date for Online Registration on NTPC:- 06/07/2020
- Exam Date:- Notified Soon
- Admit Card Date:- Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 150/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan at SBI or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit as on 06/07/2020
- Minimum:- N/A
- Maximum:- 27 Years
- As Relaxation extra as per rule.
- Candidates Must be Appear in GATE 2020 Examination.
- BE / B.Tech 4 Year Engineering Degree in Related Post
- Final year/semester students are also apply
- Minimum : 65% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- Minimum : 55% Marks for SC/ST/PH Candidates
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering GATE: 2020. Based on the GATE 2020 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process (GD and interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE 2020 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of interview marks. Click for Know more about exam process
Posting / Placement
- The selected candidates shall undergo one year training at various place. The region of posting will be allotted upon joining and the final place of posting within the allotted region will be decide after completion of training. Candidates can be placed across the country in any of the functions at projects, station or offices including subsidiaries company of NTPC.
Compensation / Salary Package
- The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of 50,000-1,60,000 at the basic pay of 50,000/- during one year training plus other benefits as per company rule.