SBI PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
SBI State Bank of India
SBI PO Recruitment / Vacancy 2020: 2000 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off and Full Notification
Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020
Notice No. : CRPD/PO/2020-21/12 Short Details of Notification
SBI PO: State Bank of India SBI Are Invite Online Application Form for the Post of Probationary Officer PO In State Bank of India Various Branches in Pan India. Eligible candidates who wants to fill the application form online please read full notification carefully before apply.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- Online Application Begin : 14/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/12/2020
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date: 04/12/2020
- Exam Date : 31/12/2020 to 05/01/2020
- Mains Exam:- 29/11/2020
- General / OBC /EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Online Mode Candidates Pay the Examination Fee with Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age as on : 04/04/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
Executive Eligibility / Qualification
Probationary Officer:- 2000 Post:– Candidates Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- SBI PO :- 2000 Post | Gen:- 810 | EWS:- 200 | OBC:- 540 | SC:- 300 | ST:- 150 |
How To Fill Form
- State Bank of India SBI Issued Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SBI PO Jobs 2020-2021 Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online for 14 November 2020 to 04 December 2020.
- Before Apply Online Application Form Eligible Candidates Read the Notification Carefully.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.