SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission
SSC CPO SI Recruitment / Vacancy 2020: 1564 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Exam Notice, Result, Answer Key, and Full Notification
Advt No. : 3/2/2020 P&P-II
Exam Summary : SSC Staff Selection Commission New Delhi Are Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of CPO SI Delhi Police Vacancy 2020.
Post Name: Sub-Inspector (CISF Examination,2020 (Male / Female), Sub-Inspector (GD), ASI (Executive),
Posting Under :- Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces,
Department Name-Central Police Organization, SSC
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020
- Notification:- 17-06-2020
- Online Application:- 17-06-2020
- Last Date:- 16-07-2020
- Exam Fee Last Date:- 18-07-2020
- Exam Date (Paper-I):- 23-11-2020 to 26-11-2020
- Exam Date (Paper-II):- 01-03-2021
- Qualification:- Graduate any Stream.
- Fee Structure:- General / OBC : ₹100/-.
SC / ST / PH : ₹0/-.
The payment of examination fees can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)/ Credit Cards / Internet Banking & SBI Challa
Age as on : 01-01-2021
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
- Qualification :- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
SSC CPO SI Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male :- 91
- Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female :- 78
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in (CAPFs) Central Armed Police Forces :- 1395
Physical Endurance Test
For Male Candidates
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Gola Fek Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
For Female Candidates
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 0.9 metre in 3 chances
- Selection Procedure: The Selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the following three phases of examinations;
I. Written Examination (Paper-I)
II. Physical Efficiency Test (Qualifying Nature)
III. Written Examination (Paper-II)
SSC CPO SI Salary
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Level-6 (Rs.35,400-
1,12,400/-) Group “B” (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-) Group “C” (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police
How To Fill Form
- SSC Staff Selection Commission Are Invite Online Application Form For Post of Sub Inspector CPO SI Recruitment 2020. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Between 17 June 2020 to 16 July 2020.
- Before Apply Online Application Candidates Read the SSC CPO SI Notification 2020.
- Candidates Check and Collect All Required Document Before Apply Online – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Candidates Ready All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Online Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Students Check Fill Form Before Submit the Application Form Check the Preview and Fill Details Carefully.
- After That Candidates Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Online Application Form.
Some Important Usefull Links
Download Exam Notice
More Latest Updates
- Sarkari Naukri 2022: Exam Calendar For May 2022: Check RRB NTPC, SSC CHSL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BPSC Exam Dates
- RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022: Online Form for 6000 Vacancies of 1st Grade Teacher @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- List of Tiger Reserves in India 2022 PDF
- Andhra Pradesh (AP): 26 New Districts Name List PDF
- MPBSE Madhya Pradesh 10th, 12th Board Exams Admit Cards at mpbse.nic.in, Steps to Download