UPPCL Account Clerk Online Application Form 2020
UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment / Vacancy 2020: 102 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, Result, Answer Key, Merit List, Cut Off and Full Notification
Account Clerk ( Lekha Lipik) Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : 06/2020 Short Details of Notification
UPPCL Invite Online Application form for Post of Account Clerk 2020. Eligible candidates who wants to fill the application form online please read full notification carefully before apply.
UPPCL Account Clerk
- Online Application Begin : 06/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/10/2020
- Pay Exam Fees Last Date: 27/10/2020
- Exam Date : November Last Week
- Admit Card Available :November
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / : 700/-
- PH: 0/-
- Online Mode Candidates Pay the Examination Fee with Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age as on : 01/07/2020
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
UPPCL Account Clerk Eligibility / Qualification
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com at any Recognized University in India .
- Candidates have Computer Hindi Typing Speed:- 30WPM
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- Account Clerk :- 102 Post | Gen:- 45 | EWS:- 10 | OBC:- 27 | SC:- 18 | ST:- 02 |
Selection Producer & Pay Scale
- Selection Based on :- Online Exam
- Pay Scale:- 27,700/- Per Month
How To Fill Form
- UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Between 06/10/2020 to 27/10/2020.
- Before Apply Online Application Form Eligible Candidates Read the Notification Carefully.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.