UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2021 Online Form for 400 Post
UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Upper Subordinate Service. Eligible Candidates Read Full Notifications Details Before Apply Online. Sarkari Result Jobs, Admit Card, Result, Merit List, Latest Jobs, Answer Key, Syllabus, Pay Scale, Salary.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
Advt No. : A-1/E-1/2021 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin: 05/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/03/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 02/03/2021
- Last Date Completed Form: 05/03/2021
- Pre Exam Date: 13/06/2021
- Admit Card Available: June 2021
- General / OBC : 125/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
- Candidates Pay the Exam Fee with SBI Mops Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or SBI E Challan Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Between: 02/07/1981 to 01/07/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 400 Post
- Combined Upper Subordinate Services UPPSC Pre 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- More Detail Read the Notification.
|All Category||ST Only||All Category||ST Only|
|D.S.P. & District Commandant Home Guards||Height||165 CMS||160 CMS||152 CMS||147 CMS|
|Chest||84-89 CMS||79-84 CMS||NA||NA|
|Superintendent Jail||Height||168 CMS||NA||NA||NA|
|Excise Inspector||Height||167 CMS||NA||152 CMS||147 CMS|
|Deputy Jailor||Height||168 CMS||NA||152 CMS||NA|
|District Youth Welfare and Pradeshik Vikash Dal Officer||Height||167.7 CMS||160 CMS||152 CMS||147 CMS|
Post-Wise Eligibility Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Eligibility|
|1||Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||· Bachelor Degree in Law|
|2||District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||· Master Degree in Any Stream.|
|3||District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||· Commerce Graduate|
|4||Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / (Grade-II)||· Bachelor Degree in Science with Physics OR Mechanical Engineering. As one subject.|
|5||Assistant Labour Commissioner||· Bachelor Degree in Arts with Sociology OR Economics as a subject OR Commerce/Law.|
|6||District Programme Officer||· Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology OR Social Science OR Home Science OR Social Work.|
|7||Senior Lecturer, DIET||· Master’s Degree with B.Ed.|
|8||District Probation Officer||· Master Degree in Psychology OR Sociology OR Social Work OR any qualification equivalent thereto OR Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work.|
|9||Child Development Project Officer||· Bachelor Degree in Sociology OR Social Work Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Home Science OR any qualification equivalent.|
|10||Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||· Master Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects OR|
· Bachelor Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology OR Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science OR Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology OR Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
|11||Statistical officer||· Master Degree in Mathematics OR Mathematical Statistics OR Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.|
|12||District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||· Bachelor Degree in Agriculture|
|13||Labour Enforcement Officer||· Bachelor degree with Economics OR Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma OR Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|14||Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)||· Master Degree in Any Subject|
· L.T. Diploma or B.T.C or B.Ed. or
· 3 Year teaching experience in High School or Intermediate Classes.
|15||Assistant Research Officer||· Master Degree in Chemistry|
|16||Assistant Director (Horticulture)||· Bachelor Degree in Agriculture|
|17||Manager (Administration / General)||· M.B.A. OR Equivalent Degree|
|18||Assistant Store Purchase Officer||· M.B.A.|
|19||Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||· Master’s Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 50 percent marks.|
How to Fill Form
- UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Combined Upper Subordinate Service. Candidates Can Apply Between 05/02/2021 to 02/03/2021
- Candidates Read the Notification Before Apply the Online Application Form in SSC CGL Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates Have Valid Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Candidate Fill Personal & Contact Details in Form. Candidates Received Login Details via Email.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All, Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.
Official Website UPPSC
For Latest Updates
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021