UPSC Geologist and Geo Science DAF Recruitment 2020 Online Form
UPSC Union Public Service Commission Invited Geologist and Geo Scientist DAF Examination 2020. Sarkari Result Jobs, Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result, UPSC Geologist Mains Exam Result, UPSC Geologist Salary, Pay Scale.
- Application Begin : 25/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/10/2019 upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 15/10/2019
- Pre Exam Date : 19/01/2020
- Admit Card Available : 26/12/2019
- Last Date for Change Exam District : 13/09/2020
- Mains Exam Date : 17-18 October 2020
- Mains Admit Card Available : 21/09/2020
- Mains Result Out : 26/11/2020
- DAF Form Available : 14-24 December 2020
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Candidates Pay the Examination Fee With Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in Various State Bank and E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as of 01/01/2020
- Minimum Age:- 21 Years
- Maximum Age:- 35 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Vacancy Details 102 Post
- Geologist Group A (I):- 79 Post, Candidates Passed / Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree
- Geophysicist Group A (I):- 05 Post, Candidates Passed / Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics / Applied Physics / Geophysics / Marine Geophysics or Any Other Equivalent Degree
- Chemist Group A (I):- 15 Post, Candidates have Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized University in India.
- Junior Hydro geologists (II):- 03 Post, Candidates Passed / Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
How to Fill Form Online
- UPSC Geologist and Geo Science DAF Recruitment 2020. Candidates Fill Online Form Between 14 December to 24 December 2020.
- Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Application Form.
- Eligible Candidates Read and Check All Required Document Before Apply Online Application Form and Collect All Required Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Eligible Candidates Before Apply Online Application Form Collect All Required Documents Scan Copy Related to Recruitment Application Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates Check All Details Carefully Before Submit the Application Form.
- After All, Details Fill Pay Examination Fee and Take a Print Out of Application Form and Fee Slip.
⇒ Apply Online DAF :- Click Here
⇒ Download Mains Result:- Click Here
⇒ Download Notification:- Click Here
⇒ UPSC Official Website:- Click Here
For More Latest Updates